"The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope." John Buchan

Friday, May 27, 2011

Full migration...

So after kicking the tires around some more with this blog I've concluded that I'm fairly satisfied with using this as my main means of archiving my fishing reports and other fishing related info.  I've migrated most all of the content from my http://www.chpc.utah.edu/~brian/Fishing web site over now.  The links, maps, reserved info have all been moved over and are now held in Google Docs and Picasa.  Then I've linked it all up from this blogspot page.  I created a few sub pages on the blog for things like toon/tube modifications, misc pics, and older fishing reports.  Anyway, I think I like how things are looking on this setup and am pretty happy with the tools at hand to store, maintain and keep things up to date.

 Next week I'm off to Park City for some vacation time.  There are some high hopes to get out on the tube a time or two during the week.  Location and date is yet to be determined.  We're hoping that the weather plays nice for a change.  So hopefully I'll have a report or two to add to the new blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment